How to Sign Up
How to Log In
1. Visit Metex.Exchange and select “Login” from the top right corner of the screen.
2. Complete the Login form by entering your username and password.
3. If this is your first time logging in, you will be prompted to setup Two Factor Authentification (2FA). You have a choice of either Google Authenticator or instead, using your mobile phone for sms codes. Once setup you will then use this 2FA system every time you log in.
How to Deposit
1. When you log into Metex Exchange, your Dashboard will immediately appear showing your balances and a list of deposit and withdraw links. To find your Dashboard screen at anytime, simply hover your mouse over the profile icon at the top right of the page and then select “Dashboard” from the drop down menu.
2. While on the Dashboard page, simply click the “Deposit” link next to your desired crypto. The Deposit page for that respective crypto currency will load and a deposit address will be automatically generated.
3. Carefully copy this address. Any funds sent to this address will be deposited into your Metex Exchange trading account. An email notification will be sent to you when fund have been received within your depositing address.
Submitting a Trade
1. When you log into Metex Exchange, your Dashboard will immediately appear showing your balances.
Click the “Metals Exchange” link at the top of the page to see the exchange trading platform.
2. Choose your desired trading pairs in the top left corner of the screen.
AUS = Gold Standard 1 gram token
AGS = Silver Standard 1 gram token
MxPt = Metex Platinum 1 gram token
MxPd = Metex Palladium 1 gram token
Eg. The trading pair “AUS/USDT” will allow anyone to buy or sell AUS gold standard tokens using USDT as the trading currency.
3. Once you are in your desired trading pair, you will be able to execute a trade as long as you have a sufficient token balance.
– If you are buying, then you need to look at the red orders as these are the sell orders.
– If you are selling, then you need to look at the green orders as these are the buy orders.
For the example pictured below we are completing a Buy order of AUS tokens using USDT as the currency.
Handy Tip: A simple way to input a price is by clicking on one of the orders listed on the order book . This will populate the details of this trade into your trade boxes as a base for you to edit.
4. You can either manually enter both of the buy order fields, or you can use the tip mentioned above to bring across values to make your trade easier. You should modify the values in the trade boxes at your own choosing and then click “Place Buy Order” or in case of selling “Place Sell Order“.
The order will be submitted and will only execute when other orders match the price and quantity you have submitted. This may mean that your order gets partially traded, leaving a smaller trade waiting for other matched orders. Please note that you can always cancel and then resubmit any trades that aren’t fulfilled. You can find all of the submitted trades in the bottom right corner of the page.
How to Withdraw
1. When you log into Metex Exchange, your Dashboard will immediately appear showing your balances and a list of deposit and withdraw links. To access your Dashboard page at anytime, simply hover your mouse over the profile icon at the top right of the page and then select “Dashboard” from the drop down menu.
2. While on the Dashboard page, simply click the “Withdraw” link next to your desired crypto. The withdraw page for that respective crypto currency will load.
3. Before you can complete a withdrawal, you must first add the withdrawal address to your profile . You will see this option on the right side of the page named “Withdraw Addresses“. Once added, you will be able to select this address when processing a withdrawal.
4. Click “Create New Address“, insert a description as well as the withdrawal address and then click “Create“. Once complete, select “Withdraw” on the right of the page to get you back to the withdraw page.
5. It’s now time to complete the withdraw form. Follow the prompts and input all fields. As described in step 3, you will now be able to select a withdrawal address from the drop down menu. As an added security step, you must also enter an authorization code prior to submitting the withdraw requests. This may be an sms code or a google authenticator code depending on how you have set-up your account.